Turpin, John, A school of art in Dublin since the eighteenth century , c1995
- A school of art in Dublin since the eighteenth century : a history of the National College of Art and Design / John Turpin.
- Alternate Title(s):
- History of the National College of Art and Design
- Dublin : Gill & Macmillan, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 710 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN332 I73 D857 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -677) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Ireland -- Dublin -- History.Art -- Study and teaching -- Ireland.Art schools -- Ireland -- Dublin -- History.National College of Art and Design (Ireland) -- History.