A school of art in Dublin since the eighteenth century : a history of the National College of Art and Design / John Turpin.
- Additional Title(s):
History of the National College of Art and Design
- Dublin : Gill & Macmillan, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 710 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN332 I73 D857 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -677) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Ireland -- Dublin -- History.Art -- Study and teaching -- Ireland.Art schools -- Ireland -- Dublin -- History.National College of Art and Design (Ireland) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Turpin, John, A school of art in Dublin since the eighteenth century , c1995