A hand-book for travellers in the Ionian Islands, Greece, Turkey, Asia Minor, and Constantinople ... : including a description of Malta ...
- Additional Title(s):
Murray's hand book Greece, Turkey, Constantinople & Asia Minor.
- London : J. Murray, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , xii, 4, xiii-xxxvi, 392,  p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR416 M977 1840Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Stewart and Murray, Old Bailey, London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher's cloth.
BAC: Cover title: Murrays hand book Greece, Turkey, Constantinople & Asia Minor.
BAC: "Handbook advertiser":  p. at end.
Maps engraved by J.& C. Walker.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1840.Greece -- Guidebooks.Malta -- Guidebooks.Middle East -- Guidebooks.Murray, J. -- Publisher.Stewart and Murray -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), A hand-book for travellers in the Ionian Islands, Greece, Turkey, Asia Minor, and Constantinople ... , 1840
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.