A hand-book for travellers in Spain : and readers at home : describing the country and cities, the natives and their manners, the antiquiti es, religion, legends, fine arts, literature, sports, and gastronomy : with notices on Spanish history.
- Additional Title(s):
Murray's hand-book of Spain.
- London : J. Murray, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP14 M9 1845View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes indexes.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher's cloth.
BAC: "Handbook advertiser":  p. at end of v. 2.
BAC: Map inserted in pocket of v. 2.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements inside front and back covers.
Maps engraved by J.& C. Walker.
Printed by William Clowes and sons, Stamford street.
BAC: Cover title: Murray's hand-book of Spain.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes (William) and sons -- Printer. % PRINMurray, J. -- Publisher. % PRINSpain -- Guidebooks.
- pt. 1. Andalucia, Ronda and Granada, Murcia, Valencia, Catalonia, and Estremadura.
- pt. 2. Leon, Gallicia, the Asturias, the Castiles (Old and new), the Basque provinces, Arragon, the Pyrenees, and Navarre.