900 years : the restoration of Westminster Abbey / by Thomas Cocke with contributions by Donald Buttress ; foreward by the Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg.
- Additional Title(s):
Nine hundred years
- London : Published for the Dean & Chapter of Westminster by Harvey Miller Publishers, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 167 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5470 W5 C63 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of the exhibition at St Margaret's Church, Westminster and the Masons' Yard, Westminster Abbey, May to September 1995."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-163).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- London -- Conservation and restoration.Westminster (London, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster Abbey -- Conservation and restoration -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Cocke, Thomas, 1949-2008, 900 years , 1995