Handbook for travellers in northern Italy : states of Sardinia, Lombardy and Venice, Parma and Piacenza, Modena, Lucca, Massa-Carrara, and Tuscany as far as the Val d'Arno : with travelling map and plans.
- Third edition : corrected to the present time.
- London : J. Murray, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 608,  p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG416 M98 1847Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Sir Francis Palgrave, the author of the original work, has had nothing to do with this edition"--Pref.
BAC: Map in pocket.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisments:  p. at end and inside front and back covers.
Maps engraved by J. & C. Walker.
BAC: Contains ms. notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1847.Italy -- Guidebooks.Murray, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), Handbook for travellers in northern Italy , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.