Handbook for travellers in Northern Italy : states of Sardinia, Lombardy and Venice, Parma and Piacenza, Modena, Lucca, Massa-Carrara, and Tuscany, as far as the Val d'Arno.
- London : J. Murray, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 607,  p. : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG416 M98 1843View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- By Sir Francis Palgrave. Cf. Brit. Mus. Cat.
Preface dated 1842.
Bibliography: p. xix-xxiii.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher'c cloth.
Printed by A. Spottiswoode, New-street-square.
BAC: Handbook advertiser:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: map wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Guidebooks.Murray, J. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), Handbook for travellers in Northern Italy , 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.