Hand-book for travellers in France : being a guide to Normany, Brittany, the rivers Loire, Seine, Rhone and Garonne, the French Alps, Dauphine, Provence, and the Pyrenees : with descriptions of the principal routes, railways, the approaches to Italy, the chief watering places, etc. : with 5 travelling maps.
- New edition : revised.
- London : J. Murray, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 603,  p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC16 M98 1844Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by A. Spottiswoode, New-street-square.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher's cloth.
BAC: "Handbook Advertiser":  p. at end.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements inside front and back cover.
Maps engraved by J.& C. Walker.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1844.France -- Guidebooks.Murray, J. -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.