Stokes, Telfer, Passage , 1972
- Passage / Telfer Stokes.
- [London] : Weproductions, 1972.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S86 P37 1972Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Among the sequences in this book the page becomes a slice of cut loaf which gets buttered and spread with jam, so that to open the page is to separate the jammy imprints.
Bury, S. Artists' books, 1995, p. 70
Drucker, J. The century of artists' books, 1995.
Victoria and Albert Museum. Open and closed book, F326
BAC: Original illustrated paper covers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Photography, Artistic.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.Weproductions -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.