Durant's handbook for Essex : a guide to the principal buildings, places, and objects of interest in each parish in the county : with an introduction treating of its history, geology ... / by Miller Christy.
- Chelmsford : Edmund Durrant, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 237 p.,  fold. leaves of plates : fold. maps ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 E7 C45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes advertising matter.
- Subject Terms:
- Essex (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Christy, Miller, b. 1861, Durant's handbook for Essex , 1887