Seats in Essex, comprising picturesque views of the seats of the noblemen and gentry, with historical and architectural descriptions, by Joseph Arthur Rush ...
- London, Printed and published by King, Sell, & railton, ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 189 p. front. illus., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 E7 R87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML DA670 E7 +R87 1897A: Photocopy. New Haven : Yale University Library, 1976. -- viii, 189 p. on 99 leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 x 20 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Essex (England) -- Description and travel.Historic buildings -- England -- Essex.
YCBA Collections Search
Rush, Joseph Arthur, Seats in Essex,,