A history of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, 1900-1912
A history of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Westminster [A. Constable and company, limited] 1900-1912.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. fronts., illus., plates (part col.) ports., maps, plans, facsims. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 H2 H57 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part of the plates, maps and plans are folded.
Vols. 3-5 have title: The Victoria history of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Vols. 3-5 have imprint: London, Constable and company, limited.
Vol. 1 edited by H. A. Doubleday; v. 2 edited by H. A.Doubleday and W. Page; v.3-5 edited by W. Page.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampshire (England) -- Antiquities.Hampshire (England) -- Description and travel.Hampshire (England) -- History.Natural history -- England -- Hampshire.