Selwood, Sara, The benefits of public art , c1995
The benefits of public art : the polemics of permanent art in public places / Sara Selwood.
- London : Policy Studies Institute, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 367 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8825 S45 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 258-264)
- Subject Terms:
- Public art -- Great Britain.Public art -- Political aspects.Public art -- Public opinion.