A handbook to the cathedral church with a brief account of the conventual buildings at Ely , 
- A handbook to the cathedral church with a brief account of the conventual buildings at Ely / illustrated by engravings and ground plans.
- Fifth edition.
- [Ely, England] : T.A. Hills and Son, Booksellers, Minster Place, 
- Physical Description:
- 96 p.,  leaf of plates : ill., plans ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 W35Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Compiled by Thomas Addison Hills.
Steel-engraved frontispiece signed: T.A. Hills, Ely.
Advertisement to the fifth edition dated July, 1860.
Title page is wood-engraved.
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplates of Earl of Normanton and Rupert Gunnis. Bound with: A guide to the coasts of Hants & Dorset (1859); A short introductory account of the town and church of Fairford (1860); Royal Windsor guide (1868); Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London (1861).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England.Ely Cathedral -- Guidebooks.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.Normanton, Earl of -- BookplateT. A. Hills and Son -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1860.
Steel engravings -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.