Swans's views on the Clyde : from Greenock to Campbeltown : from original paintings by John Fleming / with historical and descriptive illustrations by John M. Leighton.
- Glasgow [Scotland] : J. Swan, [1835?].
- Physical Description:
- 44 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA880 C6 L462 1835View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Tipped in front: Prospectus (3 p.) for "Swan's views of the lakes of Scotland."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- stamped green publisher's cloth.
Printed at the University Press, Glasgow, by Edward Khull.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Scotland -- Glasgow.Clyde River (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Khull, Edward -- Printer.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- [1835?].Swan, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.