Walcott, Mackenzie E. C. (Mackenzie Edward Charles), 1821-1880, A guide to the coasts of Hants & Dorset , MDCCCLIX 
A guide to the coasts of Hants & Dorset : descriptive of scenery, historical, legendary and archaeological / by Mackenzie Walcott.
- London : Edward Stanford, 6, Charing Cross, MDCCCLIX 
- Physical Description:
- viii, p. -419,  fold. leaf of plates : map ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 W35View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A duplicate of pp. 257-419 of 'A guide to the South Coast' etc., with new title, introduction and index."--BM.
Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 26, 775
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplates of Earl of Normanton and Rupert Gunnis. Has bound with it: Beale, W. A short introductory account of the town and church of Fairford (1860); A handbook to the cathedral church ... at Ely (1860); Royal Windsor guide (1868); Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London (1861).
- Subject Terms:
- Dorset (England) -- Guidebooks.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.Hampshire (England) -- Guidebooks.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1859Normanton, Earl of -- BookplateStanford, E. -- Publisher.W. Clowes and Sons -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.