London Zoo (London, England), Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London , May, 1861
- Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London / corrected according to the present arrangement of the gardens by Philip Lutley Sclater ; Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford, &c. &c. &c., Secretary to the Society.
- Seventh edition.
- London : Bradbury and Evans, 11, Bouverie Street, and at the Society's Gardens in the Regent's Park, May, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 W35Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplates of Earl of Normanton and Rupert Gunnis. Bound with: A guide to the coasts of Hants & Dorset (1859); A short introductory account of the town and church of Fairford (1860); A handbook to the cathedral church ... at Ely (1860); Royal Windsor guide (1868).
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Publisher.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.London Zoo (London, England) -- Guidebooks.Normanton, Earl of -- Bookplate
- Wood engravings -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.