IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
London Zoo (London, England), Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London , May, 1861
Guide to the gardens of the Zoological Society of London / corrected according to the present arrangement of the gardens by Philip Lutley Sclater ; Fellow of Corpus Christi College, Oxford, &c. &c. &c., Secretary to the Society.
- Seventh edition.
- London : Bradbury and Evans, 11, Bouverie Street, and at the Society's Gardens in the Regent's Park, May, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.H2 W35View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engraved vignette on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplates of Earl of Normanton and Rupert Gunnis. Bound with: A guide to the coasts of Hants & Dorset (1859); A short introductory account of the town and church of Fairford (1860); A handbook to the cathedral church ... at Ely (1860); Royal Windsor guide (1868).
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Publisher.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.London Zoo (London, England) -- Guidebooks.Normanton, Earl of -- Bookplate
- Wood engravings -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.