British art - defining the 90s, c1995
British art - defining the 90s.
- London : Academy Editions, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B72 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title pagefollows the preliminary pages.
"Art & design profile 41 is published as part of Art & design, Vol. 10, 3/4 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Conservation of natural resources.