This is tomorrow.
- London : Whitechapel Art Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- ca. 250 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6488 G7 L692 1956Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 1,300 copies. Edited by Theo Crosby and designed by Edward Wright.
Exhibition held Aug. 9-Sept. 9, 1956.
Independent Group: Postwar Britain and the aesthetics of plenty / edited by David Robbins. Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 1990, p. 135-159.
BAC: British Art Center collections (Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts) also include three posters for the exhibition.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Independent Group (Association : Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.This is Tomorrow (1956 : Whitechapel Art Gallery)Whitechapel Art Gallery -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.