Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory of the historical monuments in Hertfordshire, 1911
An inventory of the historical monuments in Hertfordshire.
- London, H.M. Stationery Off., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 312 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 H5 A44 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: Royal Commission on Historical Monuments, England.
Baron Burghclere, chairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Hertfordshire (England) -- Antiquities.