Clinch, George, 1860-1921, Kent,, [1903?]
Kent, by George Clinch ... Illustrated by F.D. Bedford, and from photographs ...
- London, Methuen & co. [1903?]
- Physical Description:
- x, 272 p. 26 pl. (incl. front., plans) fold. map 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 K3 C55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published in 1903."
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
MUDD Edea K41 903: Fold. map and 12 plates wanting. Maps facing p. 26, 68, 89, 108, 124, 144, 176, 198, 202, 212, 226 and 240 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Guidebooks.