Dunkin, Alfred John, 1812-1879, The archaeological mine, 1855
- The archaeological mine: a collection of antiquarian nuggets, relating to the county of Kent : excavated from abandoned and new lodes : including the laws of Kent during the Saxon epoch, Kent notes and queries, reviews of publications relating to Kent, etc. / by Alfred John Dunkin. Vol. I.
- London : John Russell Smith, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 146, 15 p.,  leaves of plates (2 fold.) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 K3 D85 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No more published?
Includes reprints of The archaeological mine, nos. 1-8.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Antiquities.