The Victoria history of the county of Kent;, 1908-
The Victoria history of the county of Kent; edited by William Page.
- London, A. Constable and company, limited, 1908-
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. front., plates (partly col.) fold. maps 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 K3 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vols. 2-3 have imprint: London, St. Catherine Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Kent (England) -- History.Natural history -- England -- Kent.