An exhibition of original printmaking in Britain 1750-1935 , 1982
- An exhibition of original printmaking in Britain 1750-1935 : from Sandby to the traditional printmakers of the early 20th century.
- London : William Weston Gallery, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat William Weston GalleryAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, British -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.