Original printmaking in Britain (part II) 1890-1939 , 1983
- Original printmaking in Britain (part II) 1890-1939 : an exhibition of the art of the painter-printmakers in Britain from the woodcuts of Sir William Nicholson to British Surrealism ...
- London : William Weston Gallery, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat William Weston GalleryAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, British -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.