Printmaking in Britain , 1986
- Printmaking in Britain : famous images : a personal selection of some of the most famous masterprints in British art from 1776-1953 : William Weston Gallery.
- London (7 Royal Arcade, Albernarle St., W1X 3HD) : William Weston Gallery, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat William Weston GalleryAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, British -- Exhibitions.