From London , 1995
From London : Bacon, Freud, Kossoff, Andrews, Auerbach, Kitaj / [edited by Richard Calvocoressi and Philip Long].
- London : British Council in association with the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 159 p. (2 folded) : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 F5 F77 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and three other venues from July 1995 to April 1996.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 157-159).
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative painting, English -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- 20th century -- London -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.