Studies of cattle from nature / by H. Walter.
- London : H. Walter, 1821.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 25 x 30 cm, in folder 30 x 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A S 11Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: In original wrappers, stabbed, as issued.
Illustrations by C. Hullmandel; after Henry Walter.
Consists of four large engraved plates: two of jack-asses, two of cattle.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Cattle in art.Horses in art.Hullmandel, Charles -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1821.Walter, Henry, 1786-1849 -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.