The English lake district, by M. J. B. Baddeley, with 15 maps, general and sectional (corrected up to date from the Ordnance survey), by Bartholomew.
- 7th ed., thoroughly rev.
- London, Dulau & co., 1895.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 254, 86 p. illus., maps (part fold) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L1 B2 1895 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Index map" on front lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Baddeley, Mountford John Byrde, 1843-1906, The English lake district,, 1895