The English lake district, by M. J. B. Baddeley, with 18 maps, panoramas, etc. (corrected up to date from the Ordnance survey), by Bartholomew.
- 8th ed., thoroughly rev.
- London, Dulau & co., 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 16, xxx, 248, 18 P.,  leaves of plates (16 fold.) : col. maps; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L1 B2 1899 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Index map" on front lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Baddeley, Mountford John Byrde, 1843-1906, The English lake district,, 1899