IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Baddeley, Mountford John Byrde, 1843-1906, The English lake district,, 1909
The English lake district, by M. J. B. Baddeley, with 18 maps, panoramas, etc. (corrected up to date from the Ordnance survey), by Bartholomew.
- 11th ed., thoroughly rev.
- London ; T. Nelson, 1909.
New York : T. Nelson, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 273 p.,  leaves of plates (17 fold.) : col. maps; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L1 B2 1909 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Index map" on front lining-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.