IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Blanchard, E. L. (Edward L.), 1820-1889, Adams's illustrated guide to the English lakes , [1855?]
Adams's illustrated guide to the English lakes / E.L. Blanchard.
- [2d ed.]
- London : W.J. Adams, [1855?]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 98 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L1 B53 1855 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title and added t.p. : Adams's guide to the English Lakes.
First published with title: Adams's pocket descriptive guide to the Lake District. Cf. Brit. Mus. Cat.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Guidebooks.