Adam and Charles Black (Firm), Black's picturesque guide to the English lakes , 1841
- Black's picturesque guide to the English lakes : with a copious itinerary.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Picturesque guide to the English lakes.
- Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 154 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 B67 1841Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
BAC: Bound in red gold- stamped publisher's cloth.
Printed by T. Constable, 11, Thistle Street, London.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Illustrations J. Bartholomew, William Miller and William Forrest; after G.F. Sargent, Sidney Hall, Montague Stanley and T.M. Richardson.
- Subject Terms:
- Black, A. and C. -- Publisher.Constable, T. -- Printer.Lake District (England) -- Guidebooks.
- Wood engravings -- 1841.
Engravings -- 1841.
Steel engraving -- 1841.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.