A guide through the district of the lakes in the north of England : with a description of the scenery, &c., for the use of tourists and residents / by William Wordsworth.
- Fifth edition : with considerable additions.
- Kendal [England] : Hudson and Nicholson, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 139 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L1 W67 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustration by and after Sidney Hall.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Hudson and Nicholson -- Publisher.Lake District (England) -- Description and travel -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850, A guide through the district of the lakes in the north of England , 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.