Walters, John Cuming, The chram of Lancashire,, 1930
- The chram of Lancashire, by J. Cuming Walters; with twenty-four page illustrations from pencil drawings by Frank Greenwood.
- 2d ed.
- London, A. & C. Black, ltd., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 158 p. front., illus. (map) plates. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L2 W35 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Lancashire (England) -- Description and travel.