The pictorial history of the county of Lancaster : with 170 illustrations and a map.
- London : G. Routledge, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 238 [i.e. 338], xlviii p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L2 P53 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Page 338 wrongly numbered 238.
Map by and after J. Archer.
Printed by Manning and Mason, Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row.
- Subject Terms:
- Lancaster (England) -- History.Manning and Mason -- Printer.Routledge, George -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1844.
Engravings -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.