The Victoria history of the county of Leicester;, 1907-
The Victoria history of the county of Leicester; ed. by William Page, F.S.A.
- London, A. Constable and company, limited, 1907-
- Physical Description:
- v. front., illus. (incl. plans) plates (part col.) maps (part fold.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L5 V5 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vols. 3- have title: A history of the county of Leicester.
"Translation of the Leicestershire Domesday" : v.1, p. 306-338.
Vols. 2-3 edited by W.G. Hoskins and R.A. McKinley; v. 4 edited by J.M. Lee and R.A. McKinley.
Vols. 2-3 have imprint: London, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research; reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall.
Vols. 4- have imprint: London, Published for the Institute of Historical Research by the Oxford University Press.
Vols. 2-3 reprinted from the original eds. of 1954-55.
- Subject Terms:
- Leicestershire (England) -- Antiquities.Leicestershire (England) -- History.