The New sporting almanack : a manual of instruction and amusement : edited by "Wildrake."
- London : Rudolph Ackermann, Regent Street, London, and all booksellers, 1843-1845.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1 .N49Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Steel engravings by John Godden; after Charles Cooper Henderson, William Smith, Newton Fielding, Charles Taylor, Abraham Cooper, Charles Bentley, and Henry Thomas Alken.
Added engraved title-page.
BAC: British Art Center copy comprises 1843 only. Bound in publisher's gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Sports -- Great Britain.Sports -- Periodicals.
- Steel engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1843-1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.