The oracle of rural life.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated book of rural sports
- London : A.H. Baily & Co. ... and B.B. King ...,, 1839-1844.
London : Printed by J.L. Cox and Sons
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV191.2 .O73Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Uzn10 Sp59 copy 2: Covers and advertisements in place.
Illustrations by Richard Parr; after William Barraud.
Added engraved title page.
"An almanack for sportsmen and country gentlemen."
BAC: British Art Center bound in publisher's original green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Country life -- Great Britain.Fishing -- Great Britain.Hunting -- Great Britain.King, B. B. -- Publisher.Outdoor life -- Great Britain.Sports -- Great Britain.Sports -- Periodicals.
Engravings -- 1839-1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.