Rawnsley, W. F. (Willingham Franklin), 1845-1927, Highways and byways in Lincolnshire , 1914
- Highways and byways in Lincolnshire / by Willingham Franklin Rawnsley, with illustrations by Frederick L. Griggs.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Highways & byways in Lincolnshire
- London : Macmillan and co., limited, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xviii p., 1 l., 519 p. incl. front., illus., fold. map. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L7 R38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN Koch 29: Original wrappers. Advertising matter on 4 p. at end, not noted in pagination.From the Frederick R. Koch Collection, FRKF 191z.
Catalogue of the Frederick R. Koch Collection, p. 161
"A Lowland peasant poet [Alexander Forrester Farquharson]": p. 501-510.
- Subject Terms:
- Koch, Frederick R. (Frederick Robinson) -- Ownership.Lincolnshire (England) -- Description and travel.
- Publishers' advertisements.