Vulliamy, C. E. (Colwyn Edward), 1886-, The archaeology of Middlesex and London,, 
The archaeology of Middlesex and London, by C. E. Vulliamy. With 59 illustrations and 2 maps.
- London, Methuen & co. ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 308 p. front., illus., XI pl., fold. plan. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 M6 V85 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "To a great degree, the archaeology of this district is the archaeology of the Thames."--Pref.
"First published in 1930."
"Archaeological gazetteers": p. 187-300. "For further reading" at the end of each chapter.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- Antiquities.Thames River (England)