Vulliamy, C. E. (Colwyn Edward), 1886-, The archaeology of Middlesex and London,, 
- The archaeology of Middlesex and London, by C. E. Vulliamy. With 59 illustrations and 2 maps.
- London, Methuen & co. ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 308 p. front., illus., XI pl., fold. plan. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 M6 V85 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "To a great degree, the archaeology of this district is the archaeology of the Thames."--Pref.
"First published in 1930."
"Archaeological gazetteers": p. 187-300. "For further reading" at the end of each chapter.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- Antiquities.Thames River (England)