Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675, Johannes Vermeer , ©1995
Johannes Vermeer / [curators, Frederik J. Duparc and Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr.].
- Washington [D.C.] : National Gallery of Art ; ©1995.
The Hauge : Royal Cabinet of Paintings Mauritshuis ; ©1995.
New Haven : Yale University Press, ©1995.
- Physical Description:
- 229 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 V59 J64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2018 5972: Imperfect: Damp-stained. Paperbound. Price sticker on back cover: 10. From the library of Samuel R. Delany.
"National Gallery of Art, Washington, 12 November 1995-11 February 1996; Royal Cabinet of Paintings Mauritshuis, the Hague, 1 March-2 June 1996"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 210-225) and index.
This lavishly illustrated book will be the catalog for the first exhibition devoted solely to the works of Johannes Vermeer--the 17th-century Dutch painter who explored the psychological nuances of human endeavor--opening at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., in November 1995.
- Subject Terms:
- Delany, Samuel R. -- Ownership.Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675 -- Exhibitions.Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675.
- Exhibition catalogs.