Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675, Johannes Vermeer , ©1995
Johannes Vermeer / [curators, Frederik J. Duparc and Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr.].
- Washington [D.C.] : National Gallery of Art ; ©1995.
The Hauge : Royal Cabinet of Paintings Mauritshuis ; ©1995.
New Haven : Yale University Press, ©1995.
- Physical Description:
- 229 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 V59 J64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- BEIN 2018 5972: Imperfect: Damp-stained. Paperbound. Price sticker on back cover: 10. From the library of Samuel R. Delany.
"National Gallery of Art, Washington, 12 November 1995-11 February 1996; Royal Cabinet of Paintings Mauritshuis, the Hague, 1 March-2 June 1996"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 210-225) and index.
This lavishly illustrated book will be the catalog for the first exhibition devoted solely to the works of Johannes Vermeer--the 17th-century Dutch painter who explored the psychological nuances of human endeavor--opening at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C., in November 1995.
- Subject Terms:
- Delany, Samuel R. -- Ownership.Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675 -- Exhibitions.Vermeer, Johannes, 1632-1675.
- Exhibition catalogs.