Ketton-Cremer, R. W. (Robert Wyndham), 1906-1969, A Norfolk gallery, 
- A Norfolk gallery.
- London, Faber and Faber 
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 N6 K47 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published in mcmxlviii."
- Bishop Hall.--The king's jorney.--Sir Hamon L'Estrange and his sons.--Some clerics of the Civil War.--Christopher Layer.--Robert Marsham.--George Walpole, 3rd earl of Orford.--Humphrey Repton in Norfolk.--The county election of 1806.--Bibliography (p. 238-247)
- Subject Terms:
- Ketton-Cremer, R. W. (Robert Wyndham), 1906-1969 -- Presentation inscription to Mr. and Mrs. W.S. Lewis.Lewis, Annie Burr Auchincloss, 1902-1959 -- Ownership.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ms. notes.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Presentation inscription from Robert W. Ketton-Cremer.Norfolk (England) -- Biography.Norfolk (England) -- History.