Ketton-Cremer, R. W. (Robert Wyndham), 1906-1969, A Norfolk gallery, 
A Norfolk gallery.
- London, Faber and Faber 
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 N6 K47 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published in mcmxlviii."
- Subject Terms:
- Ketton-Cremer, R. W. (Robert Wyndham), 1906-1969 -- Presentation inscription to Mr. and Mrs. W.S. Lewis.Lewis, Annie Burr Auchincloss, 1902-1959 -- Ownership.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ms. notes.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Presentation inscription from Robert W. Ketton-Cremer.Norfolk (England) -- Biography.Norfolk (England) -- History.
- Bishop Hall.--The king's jorney.--Sir Hamon L'Estrange and his sons.--Some clerics of the Civil War.--Christopher Layer.--Robert Marsham.--George Walpole, 3rd earl of Orford.--Humphrey Repton in Norfolk.--The county election of 1806.--Bibliography (p. 238-247)