Bohls, Elizabeth A, Women travel writers and the language of landscape aesthetics, 1716-1818 , 1995
Women travel writers and the language of landscape aesthetics, 1716-1818 / Elizabeth A. Bohls.
- Cambridge, England ; Cambridge University Press, 1995.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- x, 309 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR778 T72 B64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Aesthetics, British -- 19th century.English language -- Style.English prose literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English prose literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Landscape in literature.Travelers' writings, English -- Women authors -- History and criticism.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Women travelers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- History and criticism.