Bohls, Elizabeth A, Women travel writers and the language of landscape aesthetics, 1716-1818 , 1995
- Women travel writers and the language of landscape aesthetics, 1716-1818 / Elizabeth A. Bohls.
- Cambridge, England ; Cambridge University Press, 1995.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- x, 309 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR778 T72 B64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 18th century.Aesthetics, British -- 19th century.English language -- Style.English prose literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English prose literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Landscape in literature.Travelers' writings, English -- Women authors -- History and criticism.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Women travelers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- History and criticism.