Rembrandt/not Rembrandt in the Metropolitan Museum of Art , c1995
Rembrandt/not Rembrandt in the Metropolitan Museum of Art : aspects of connoisseurship.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art : c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R29 R43 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued in conjunction with an exhibition of the same name held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Oct. 10, 1995-Jan. 7, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Expertising -- New York (State) -- New York.Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- v. I. Paintings: problems and issues / Hubert von Sonnenburg
- v. II. Paintings, drawings, and prints: art-historical perspectives / Walter Liedtke ... [et al.].