Rembrandt/not Rembrandt in the Metropolitan Museum of Art , c1995
Rembrandt/not Rembrandt in the Metropolitan Museum of Art : aspects of connoisseurship.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art : c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R29 R43 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued in conjunction with an exhibition of the same name held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Oct. 10, 1995-Jan. 7, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Expertising -- New York (State) -- New York.Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- v. I. Paintings: problems and issues / Hubert von Sonnenburg
- v. II. Paintings, drawings, and prints: art-historical perspectives / Walter Liedtke ... [et al.].