IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
United States sporting magazine
United States sporting magazine : and annals of the American and English turf.
- New-York : Printed and published by Scott & co.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. : plates (some fold.) ; 24-25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2315Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, A25
BEIN NL10 Un3: In parts, all issues in original covers; no.3-5 want covers; no. 9 wants front and back cover; no. 10 cover, front. p.119-22 damaged.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Edited by C.R. Colden. Parts 1-10. November 1835-August 1836. Untrimmed. Volume 1 (Nos 1-6) bound in half brown levant morocco. Parts 7-10 are in original green paper printed wrappers. Parts 9 & 10 are repaired. In two dark blue morocco slip-cases; gold lettering on spine. Volumes I and II are boxed together in pull-off case. Illustrated with 12 plates of engravings and wood engravings in text. Spine height: 11 inches.
Edited by C. R. Colden.
A successor to Colden's New York Sporting Magazine.
- Subject Terms:
- Eberstadt, Lindley -- Bookplate.Horse racing -- Periodicals.Sports -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.