A supplement to the builder's jewel ... , 1774
- A supplement to the builder's jewel ... : illustrated by upwards of 132 examples, engraved on 44 copper-plates.
- Second edition.
- Edinburgh [Scotland] : R. Clark, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH144 L36 1774Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound with: Builder's jewel / by Batty Langley. Thirteenth edition. Edinburgh, 1774.
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers, 1556-1785. Cambridge (England) : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 442
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Orders -- Early works to 1800.Building -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.Clark, R. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1774.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.