The Green frog service / editors, Michael Raeburn, Ludmilla Voronikhina, Andrew Nurnberg ; foreword by Martin Wedgwood ; essay by Gaye Blake Roberts.
- London : Cacklegoose Press in association with the State Hermitage, St. Petersburg, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 424 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4335 G74 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 733 995G: Copy No. 285.
"First published September 1995 ... in an edition of 1,000 copies" --t.p. verso.
Includes list of subscribers.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Catherine II, Empress of Russia, 1729-1796 -- Art collections.England -- In art.Wedgwood ware.
YCBA Collections Search
The Green frog service , c1995