IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship , 1829
Supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship : as regulated and agreed to by a committee of master chair-manufacturers and journeymen ... engraved on eleven copper-plates.
- Second edition.
- London : T. Brettell, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- x, 120 p.,  leaves of plates : ill.; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2260 L66 1829+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: Bound with: London chair-makers' and carvers' book of prices for workmanship. Third edition. London, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1829.Furniture -- Great Britain.Furniture -- Prices -- Great Britain.Furniture design -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.