Supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship , 1829
- Supplement to the London chair-makers and carvers' book of prices for workmanship : as regulated and agreed to by a committee of master chair-manufacturers and journeymen ... engraved on eleven copper-plates.
- Second edition.
- London : T. Brettell, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- x, 120 p.,  leaves of plates : ill.; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2260 L66 1829+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound with: London chair-makers' and carvers' book of prices for workmanship. Third edition. London, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1829.Furniture -- Great Britain.Furniture -- Prices -- Great Britain.Furniture design -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.