Northumberland county history committee, A history of Northumberland,, 1893-1940
A history of Northumberland, issued under the direction of the Northumberland county history committee.
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, A. Reid, sons & co.; 1893-1940.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, & co., Limited, 1893-1940.
- Physical Description:
- 15 v. fronts. (1 col. ; part double) illus., plates, maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) facsims., geneal. tables (part fold.) 29 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 N79 N7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vols. 1-14 have also special t.-p.; v. 15 has special t.-p. only.
Imprint varies slightly.
A continuation of John Hodgson's A history of Northumberland, 1820-58.
- Subject Terms:
- Northumberland (England) -- History.