The British art show , 1984
- The British art show : old allegiances and new directions, 1979-1984.
- London : Published for the Arts Council of Great Britain by Orbis, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B737 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- An Arts Council touring exhibition shown at the City of Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery and Ikon Gallery, Nov. 2-Dec. 22, 1984, and three British galleries through June 30, 1985.
Text by Jon Thompson, Alexander Moffat, and Marjorie Allthorpe-Guyton; catalogue edited by Nicola Bennett.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.